Dies ist die inoffizielle Community für alle Percy Jackson Fans! Komm in unser geschütztes Camp, wir sind die neue Generation!

StartseiteFAQSuchenNutzergruppenAnmeldenLogin

Teilen | 

Percy Jackson&the Olympians - The Sea of Monsters

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Ares
Campleiter

Anzahl der Beiträge : 73
Weiblich Hütte : Ares

BeitragThema: Percy Jackson&the Olympians - The Sea of Monsters   So 8 Sep 2013 - 14:20

>>Then lightning flashed. The entire front of the store exploded, and a monstrous voice bellowed: "MIIIIINE!"<<

Klappentext:
Percy Jackson's seventh-grade year has been surprisingly quiet. Not a single monster has set foot on his New York prep-school campus. But when an innocent game of dodgeball among Percy and his classmates turns into a death match against an ugly gang of cannibal giants, things get... well, ugly. And the unexpected arrival of his friend Annabeth brings more bad news: the magical borders that protect Camp Half-Blood have been poisened by a mysterious enemy, and unless a cure is found, the only safe haven for demigods will be destroyed.
In this fresh, funny, and wildly popular follow-up to The Lightning Thief, Percy and his friends must journey into the Sea of MOnsters to save their camo. But first, Percy will discover a stunning new secret about his family - one that makes him question wether being claimed as Poseidon's son is an honor or simply a cruel joke.

Informationen:
Autor: Rick Riordan
Serie: Percy Jackson&The Olympians
Verlag: Disney-Hyperion
Seitenanzahl: 279
Erscheinungsdatum: 1. Apirl 2006
ISBN: 978-1423103349
Preis: 12,95€ (Gebunden); 6,20€ (Taschenbuch)

Was sagt ihr zum zweiten Buch der Serie? Was hat euch gefallen? Was nicht so?

~ "That means I can smash him to a pulp as often as I want, and he'll just keep coming back for more. I like this idea." ~

~ "Why don't I turn you into a prairie dog and run you over with my Harley? Because I don't feel like it. A god is giving you an opportunity to prove yourself, Percy Jackson. Will you prove yourself a coward? Or maybe  you fight only when there's a river to dive into, so your daddy can protect you." ~
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.percyjackson.aktiv-forum.com

Percy Jackson&the Olympians - The Sea of Monsters
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
Percy Jackson - Fanforum :: Percy Jackson :: Die "Percy Jackson" Bücher :: Die englischen "Percy Jackson" Bücher :: Percy Jackson & the Olympians-
Gehe zu: